It’s always nice to hear from you
There are all kinds of ways to get in touch - give us a call, send us an email or drop us a line.
Our main number
0117 903 0303
0117 915 5555
0117 915 5326
Family and children’s services
0117 915 5802
Write to us
The Management Offices,
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway,
If you've lost something at The Mall, please contact email@example.com with a description of the lost items and your contact details and our team will get in touch to let you know if it's been handed in.
Want to be kept in the know about the latest events and offers at The Mall? Why not sign up to our newsletter, below?
Cushman & Wakefield
Contact Martin Acton
43-45 Portman Square
London, W1H 6LY
+44 (0) 20 7935 5000
Telephone: 0207 887 7046
Cribbs Causeway aims to be a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our guests. In the interests of everyone's enjoyment and well-being we would ask that all guests respect the Code of Conduct detailed below.
Cribbs Causeway consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
• Any intimidation of our guests by groups of individuals.
• Unsociable or anti-social behaviour including swearing, shouting or any behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
• Pets coming into the centre, with the exception of assistance animals. Pets are otherwise permitted in the external spaces provided that owners appropriately dispose of any pet faeces.
• The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one's head/face (e.g. hoods) with the exception of religious headwear.
• The convening of car clubs, meet-ups or car cruising.
• Swimming in or entering the ponds located within the external area of Cribbs Causeway.
• Any groups of more than five visiting without the intention to shop or dine.
Ensuring that our guests are free to shop and relax, Cribbs Causeway does not permit the following:
• Leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys unless agreed by Cribbs Causeway Centre Management.
• Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the centre car parks or other external spaces.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, Cribbs Causeway asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and other users by:
• Adhering to our no smoking policy within The Mall. Smoking of cigarettes, including e cigarettes, is only permitted within designated areas.
• Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
• Not cycling, roller-blading, using micro-scooters, segway scooters and hoverboards or skating in the centre.
• Not climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence, escalator infill or railing.
• Using customer lifts and escalators appropriately.
• Disposing of any litter appropriately in the receptacles provided within the centre and external areas.
Photography & Filming
We do encourage guests to enjoy their experience at Cribbs Causeway, including the taking of photographs during their visit for their own personal and domestic use. We reserve the right, however, to ask guests not to film or take photographs within Cribbs Causeway where we feel that it is necessary in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or so as to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed. Commercial photography and filming can only be conducted with the express permission of the Cribbs Causeway Centre Management Team. If you would like to film or take photos during your visit to Cribbs Causeway and have any questions as to what is permitted under this code, please contact the Cribbs Causeway Centre Management Team, who will be happy to provide you with further assistance.
Cribbs Causeway Centre Management: 0117 9155555
We may from time to time undertake photographs and/or videography of areas at Cribbs Causeway including guests and their property for publicity, advertising and communication materials in relation to services and facilities offered at Cribbs Causeway. We shall where practicable notify guests for example by way of notices and request specific waivers, however by entering Cribbs Causeway you agree to the use of any such photographs or videos.
We would also ask our guests to adhere to the following conditions:
• The carrying of alcohol in open containers and the consumption of alcohol in The Mall, car parks or other external areas is prohibited and alcohol may only be consumed within appropriately licensed premises within the centre.
• Any act of vandalism will be notified to the Police.
• Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance, or drugs paraphernalia within Cribbs Causeway will be reported to the Police immediately.
• No use of legal highs is permitted including Co2 canisters.
• Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
• Under exceptional circumstances Cribbs Causeway may request guests are subject to a search of their person upon permission of entry.
• To refrain from flying drones in the area of Cribbs Causeway Shopping Centre and associated lands.
JV reserves the right to deny an individual or individuals entry to Cribbs Causeway including the centre and external areas for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from the Cribbs Causeway site.
In addition, any individual or individuals who disregard the Code of Conduct will be excluded from Cribbs Causeway at the entire discretion of JV.
JV reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice.
Should you have any concerns, please contact the Cribbs Causeway Centre Management Team, THE MANAGEMENT OFFICES, THE MALL CRIBBS CAUSEWAY, LYSANDER ROAD, BRISTOL, BS34 5DG.
Our centres are family friendly environments and we want everyone to feel safe and enjoy themselves.
For that reason, we have taken out an injunction to prevent people from riding or driving any unauthorised bicycle or vehicle through the centre.
The injunction also applies to any member of the public who is issued with a banning notice.
Please speak to a member of staff if you have any questions.
High Court of Justice
On 16 April 2018, an order was made in the high court of justice prohibiting anyone from riding or driving any bicycle or vehicle through these premises. Anyone in breach of this injunction will be in contempt of court and may be imprisoned, fined or have their assets seized. A copy of the order is available at
A copy may also be obtained by contacting centre management.