The Mall is accessible for everybody
We want all our visitors to enjoy The Mall. That’s why it’s been designed with accessibility in mind—and why we offer free use of wheelchairs and scooters.
Changing Places facility now open!
The Mall's Changing Places facility is located on the upper mall, at the bus station entrance next to John Lewis. For more information click here
Please ask at the Information Desk, on the lower level or visit AccessAbility, our centre for shoppers who need extra assistance.
AccessAbility is on the lower level of Car Park K next to the bus station, or you can call them on 0117 915 5326.
Inside The Mall
• Wide aisles make it easier for wheelchairs and scooters to get from store to store
• There are lifts with low-level controls near the central fountain and at both ends of The Mall, as well as in John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
• You’ll find disabled toilets in all five toilet blocks, each with an alarm response system
Outside The Mall
• Our 300 disabled parking spaces give flat and easy access to both upper and lower levels of The Mall
• Large electric doorways make it quick and easy to get in and out
Manual or electric wheelchairs and scooters are available free of charge
Wheelchairs and scooters can be borrowed, free of charge, from AccessAbility, our service for shoppers who need extra assistance.
Our team there will find the right wheelchair or scooter for you and give you a practice session before you set off. We can even adapt an electric wheelchair for you.
You can use wheelchairs and scooters at The Mall, The Venue and the Retail Park, giving you easier access to all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities here at Cribbs Causeway.
AccessAbility is located on the lower level of Car Park K, next to the bus station. You can visit the team there or simply call them on 0117 915 5326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact them via Textphone for the hearing impaired on 07855 620533
Accessibility at John Lewis
• Wide access lifts to all floors
• Customer Collection Point on the ground floor
• Free delivery to local areas
• Fitting rooms for wheelchair users
• Mobile Induction Loop
• Typetalk calls
• Public telephone for wheelchair users
• Staff with some knowledge of sign language
• Telephone shopping