In order to deal with your request efficiently, please choose the area which your request relates to. Please refer to the filming approvals checklist below to complete the necessary papework required before any filming can take place.
Any urgent news filming requests which require a quick-turnaround, please contact Lizzie Brooman, PR & Social Media Manager, on 01179155555 or email email@example.com. Depending on the nature of the query and activity within the centre at any given time, we will endeavor to allow access to the news crew to facilitate filming.
Drama/Documentary/Current Affairs Filming
Please complete a general filming application form below.
If the filming request is for an advertisement or brand, then a location fee structure applies. Please complete a general filming application form below.
Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filming Approvals Check-List
• An up-to-date Public Liability Insurance form to the value of at least £5 million will be required by anyone wishing to film within the centre, either during working hours or after the centre closes.
• A completed method statement and risk assessment form will be required in advance of any filming. This may be waived for urgent news filming requests in certain circumstances.
• A completed and signed filming location agreement form will required before filming can commence. This applies to any drama/documentary/current affairs/general human interest/popular culture programmes.
• If a TV company/programme makers require a signed location release form for any filming within The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, it is requested that the filmed clips are shown in advance so that this permission can be viewed in context and assessed accordingly.
Forms to complete:
◦ Method statement
◦ Risk assessment (guidance and examples of risk assessments)
◦ Complete the form below for drama/documentary/current affairs/commercial filming requests
Please note: If you are granted permission to film within The Mall at Cribbs Causeway a confirmation email will be sent to you along with a filming agreement which you must also complete and return.