For the ultimate festive day out this Christmas season, look no further than The Mall’s Winter Wonderland...
This fantastic festive experience encompasses the South West’s largest open air ice rink (over 1,000 sq. metres), Santa’s Enchanted Ice Castle, a magical Christmas train ride inside The Mall and a selection of festive foodie treats to enjoy.
- Situated right in the heart of Winter Wonderland is our beautiful 1,000 sq. metre ice rink - the perfect place to take the kids and get into the festive spirit this year. Skating sessions last 45 minutes and start on the hour.
- Ticket prices include skate hire. Seal skating aids are available to hire for children under 8 years old from the Winter Wonderland (£2 per seal for 45mins, subject to availability).
- Please note seal aids cannot be pre-booked online in advance.
- If you have pre-booked your tickets online you can now take your e-tickets directly to the skate exchange.
Santa's enchanted ice castle
- For a magical experience this Christmas, take the children to visit Santa's Enchanted Ice Castle
- They can meet the Ice Queen and her Ice Fairies before walking through the enchanted castle to greet Father Christmas and share their Christmas wishes. Every hour, watch the castle's musical light display.
- Santa's Enchanted Ice Castle is open daily until 5.30pm on Christmas Eve, when Santa has to leave for his day job!
- Tickets to visit Santa in his castle are just £5.50 and include a gift. There is no charge for accompanying adults. Children can also have their photograph taken with Father Christmas to keep as a souvenir. Various photo print formats are available for a range of prices.
- Photo prints include a digital hyperlink, for families to download the image and use as much as they like.
Christmas train ride (from December 1st)
- Take a ride on The Mall's Christmas train inside The Mall.
- Children and families can enjoy the experience for just £2 a ride with all proceeds going to The Mall's Fountain Fund charity.
- Tickets can be purchased directly from the driver.
- The Christmas Train will run from 11am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. (Train will not run on 19 & 20 December)
- If you are making a special trip to use the train, we advise that you call the infodesk on 01179155335 to check the timetable before you travel! Please only call this number if you are enquiring about the train - for any other Winter Wonderland enquiries, see our FAQ's below or call 0208 1333 143.
Click here for our Winter Wonderland FAQs!