Winter Wonderland 2017 provided the ultimate family orientated festive day...
This fantastic festive experience encompassed the South West’s largest open air ice rink (over 1,000 sq. metres), Santa’s Enchanted Ice Castle, a magical Christmas train ride inside The Mall and a selection of festive foodie treats to enjoy.
- Situated right in the heart of Winter Wonderland was our beautiful 1,000 sq. metre ice rink - it was the perfect place to take the kids and get into the festive spirit last year. Skating sessions last 45 minutes and start on the hour.
- Ticket prices included skate hire. Seal skating aids were available to hire for children under 8 years old from the Winter Wonderland (£2 per seal for 45mins, subject to availability).
- Please note seal aids were not subject to pre-booking online in advance.
Santa's Enchanted Ice Castle
- Santa's Enchanted Ice Castle was a magical dimension were parents could take their children
- They got to meet the Ice Queen and her Ice Fairies before walking through the enchanted castle to greet Father Christmas and share their Christmas wishes. Every hour, you could watch the castle's musical light display.
- Santa's Enchanted Ice Castle was open daily until 5.30pm on Christmas Eve, when Santa has to leave for his day job!
- Tickets to visit Santa in his castle were just £5.50 and include a gift. There was no charge for accompanying adults. Children also got the chance to have their photograph taken with Father Christmas to keep as a souvenir. Various photo print formats were available for a range of prices.
- Photo prints included a digital hyperlink, for families to download the image and use as much as they like.
Christmas Train Ride
- The opportunity to take a ride on The Mall's Christmas train inside The Mall presented itself
- Children and families enjoyed the experience for just £2 a ride and all proceeds went to The Mall's Fountain Fund Charity.
- Tickets could be purchased directly from the driver.
- The Christmas Train will ran from 11am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. (Train did not run on 19 & 20 December)
Click here for our Winter Wonderland FAQs!