Have you volunteerd to entertain the kids this Halloween? No stress, here are some exciting and creative Halloween Party Games for Kids that are loads of fun!
Recyclable decorationsDon’t throw away your egg cartons and toilet paper rolls. Reuse them with the fun Halloween crafts!
Egg Carton Spiders
- Use an old plastic bag.
- Stuff with old recycled paper for head.
- Close off with string and use this to make a neck.
- Create a face with waterproof markers or stickers – or anything you like, get creative!
- Punch Hole at the top and attach string to hang from trees.
Donut eating race
- Tie a piece of string around to donut to attach it to a hanging branch.
- The children must then eat the donut with their hands behind their backs and the first to finish wins!
Marshmallow toss game
- Set up a triangle of small pots at the end of a table and label them with different numbers (points), children then take it in turns to try and get as many points as they can!
Pin the tale on the cat
- This can be easily created by yourself, or of course you can access a FREE printable version here.
- Print a FREE version here.
Halloween Hamper Competition, with Hotel ChocolatTo celebrate this spooktacular night Hotel Chocolat are giving YOU the chance to win one of their gorgeous Halloween Hampers. All you have to do is answer the question below correctly, and fill in the form to be in with the chance of winning! Good luck...
Terms and Conditions