If you want to achieve the perfect smoky eye for Spring Summer, the first thing you need is Dior’s 5 Couleurs Skyline Eyeshadow Palette in Parisienne Sky. The second thing you need is luck – because we’ve got one to give away!
- Prepare and even out your eyelid by applying the powder base with your fingertips.
- Cover the moving eyelid with your favourite smoky shade using the oval foam applicator
- Contrast and sculpt with shadow applied to the eyelid crease and the outer corner of your eye using the cone-shaped applicator.
- Illuminate beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye with highlighter.
- Finally, define your eyes by applying the liner along your upper and lower lash lines with the thin liner brush.
Et voila, you’re done.