The Golden Goddess
“With tousled hair, glowing skin and shining eyes, the Golden Goddess has Perfected beachy Beauty. She’s worshipped for her sultry style from the beaches of Ibiza to terraces of St Tropez.”This beautiful look is perfect for Spring, and here Team Tilbury explain how to recreate the catwalk look at home:
- Prepare your skin with Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser, massaging the product into the skin in a circular motion for a cashmere soft complexion. Then apply Wonderglow face primer for a golden glow in a beauty flash. For a more luminous dewy finish, mix with your shade of Light Wonder foundation and apply all over your face and neck, and don’t forget to blend, blend, blend! Use The Retoucher concealer to target any redness, blemishes and dark circles, tapping on to the skin for a flawless coverage. Use Airbrush Flawless Finish powder with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, tracing down your t-zone and under your eyes to eliminate any extra shine.
- Now you have a flawless base, comb your eyebrows up using the Brow Lift eyebrow pencil to reveal their natural shape. Then fill in your brows with tiny strokes to mimic your natural hair. Accentuate and lift your arch by using the central highlighter under your brows.
- Get killer cheekbones using the Filmstar Bronze & Glow bronzer & highlighter duo. Using the Bronzer Brush, dust the Sculpt shade in large circular motions where the sun would usually hit your face: along the cheeks, across the bridge of the nose and on the corners of your forehead! Dust the product across the chin and underneath the jawline, blending into your neck for a natural glow.
- Using the Luxury Palette eyeshadow in The Golden Goddess, apply the Prime shade to your entire eye lid using the Eye Blender Brush. Next, use the Eye Smudger Brush to apply the Prime shade to the inner corners to open up and brighten your eyes. Nestle the Enhance shade in the socket with the Blender Brush sweeping the colour back and forth in a windscreen wiper motion. Then apply across the upper and lower lash line using the Eye Smudger Brush. For a sultry, smokey eye, apply the Smoke shade back and forth from the outer corner of the eye, into the socket and along the upper lash line. Add instant glamour by applying the Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid using your ring finger.
- Apply The Classic eye liner in Sophia and follow along the top lash line lifting upwards and outwards on the outer corner of the eye for a soft, subtle feline flick. Finish off your eyes by applying lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara, making sure you get close to the root of the lashes to lift your eyes as much as possible and dragging the corner lashes outwards with the wand to elongate your eyes. Turn the wand vertically and use the tapered end to coat your bottom lashes for a doll-eyed look.
- Starting on the outer corners of your top lip, trace your Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk just outside the natural lip line. This will help cheat a fuller pout and give perfect symmetry to your lips.
- Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose lipstick straight from the bullet or use the Lip Brush for a super precise finish. Dial up your pout using the Lip Lustre lipgloss in Ibiza Nights for a glossy, three dimensional sheen.
- To finish your look, take the Blusher Brush to the outside shade of your Cheek to Chic blusher in Ecstasy and SWISH the colour in big circular motions along the cheekbones. Then use the POP shade on the apple of the cheek.
Find out more about these GORGEOUS looks at the Charlotte Tilbury counter at The Mall and purchase all the products you need to create the look at home. Don't forget to buy your Bristol Fashion Week tickets to see more Charlotte Tilbury looks on the catwalk!