For your chance to win simply download the PDF sheet below or pick up a printed copy from the Information Desk at The Mall and decorate the hippo with your design! This can then be returned any time until 30 June via email to email@example.com or dropped back in person to the info desk.
The three best designs, chosen by a panel from The Mall management, will then be announced on social media, and there will be a final public vote via Facebook to determine the overall winner.
The winning design will then be brought to life on all three hippos and displayed proudly in their home in front of The Mall!
Download the Design your Hippo sheet here
Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs from Wednesday 23 May 2017 until Friday 30 June 2017
- All entries must be recieved by Friday 30 June 2017.
- 3 finalists will be selected by a panel from The Mall management team, then 1 overall winner will be chosen by public vote on Facebook
- The 3 finalists will be notified via telephone and confirmed in writing by 7 July 2017
- The overall winner will be notified via telephone and confirmed in writing by Tuesday 18th July 2017
- The 3 finalists will each recieve a £50 gift card and 1 overall winner will have their design displayed on the hippos
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash in part or whole and is not transferable
- If your inspiration is an existing character or brand, please be careful not to include any copyrighted materials in your design, as these will not be able to be used due to intellectual copyright protection
- Competition entry forms can be obtained and returned from/to the Information Desk at The Mall or downloaded from the competiiton page
- Competition winners are required to co-operate with The Mall’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate
- WInners must be prepared to participate in post-event publicity
- There are no age restrictions but participants under the age of 16 must get permission from their parent/guardian
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Mall's decision is final and we reserve the right to remove this offer at any time
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Employees of The Mall, together with their immediate families, or any person connected with this competition are not eligible to enter
- The promoter may (without giving reason or notice) decline to accept an entry or suspend the competition
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- The Mall has arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept any liability in any matter relating to the prize whatsoever