Effortlessly chic, The Sophisticate imbues classic, refined beauty. Her signature look centres on a streamlined palette of easy-to-wear tones and textures that work from boardroom to bar and beyond.
Create a timelessly chic makeup look with The Sophisticate with classic neutral tones to transcend the seasons.
- Start every makeup look with Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser, massaging in to your skin for plumped-up perfection. Apply Wonderglow for a golden glow, then mix with a little Light Wonder foundation for a dewy, luminous complexion. Conceal and cover any blemishes, redness or dark circles using The Retoucher concealer. Then finish off your base with the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder, dusting lightly along your t-zone and anywhere that needs a little extra coverage.
- Take your Brow Lift eyebrow pencil, and brush up your brows to reveal their natural shape, then reshape with the pencil using fine strokes in the direction of hair growth for a natural finish.
- Using the Luxury Eyeshadow Palette, apply the Prime shade all over your eyelid, blending backwards and forwards with the Blender Brush. Using the Eye Smudger Brush, apply the Prime shade to the inner corners of your eyes to widen and brighten them. Then nestle the Enhance shade into the socket of your eyelid with the Blender Brush, blending in a backwards & forwards motion. Use the Smudger Brush to apply the same shade along the upper and lower lash line.
- Then apply the Smoke shade back and forth from the outer corner of your eye, into your socket and along the upper lash line. Finish off by pressing the Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid with your finger.
- Line The Classic Eyeliner in Audrey along the top lash line, lifting upwards & outwards for a subtle feline flick. Finish off your eyes with lashings of the Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
- Reshape & resize yours lips with the Lip Cheat liner in Pillow Talk, start on the outer corners and trace the liner just outside your natural lip line to fake a fuller pout. Then apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Hepburn Honey using the Lip Brush. For a glossy sheen, add Lip Lustre in High Society to dial up your 3-dimensional pout.
- Define your facial framework with the Sculpt shade of Filmstar Bronze & Glow using the Bronzer Brush in large circular motions across the bridge of your nose and on the corners of your forehead. Carve out killer cheekbones with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, then use the Highlight shade on top of your cheekbones & lightly across your nose and lips.
- Always leave your blusher to the end so you can see how much colour you need, swish and pop the Cheek to Chic blusher in Sex on Fire across your cheekbones & the apples of your cheeks.