We’ve had a look at the collection and here are 9 pieces we think you should add to your wardrobe!
- The Wade boots, £65. Velvet is a key trend for the autumn, and was seen on the Bristol Fashion Week catwalk. It shows no sign of slowing down, but if a velvet dress or trousersuit isn’t your thing, embrace the trend with these navy crushed velvet boots. Wear with dresses for evenings out or with jeans for daytime.
- The Albion shirt, £35. The winter oriental floral print on this shirt was inspired by a 1935 gown from the M&S archive. The soft, silky fabric makes this an easy piece to dress up or down.
- The Kirkgate mini skirt, £35. A plain black mini skirt is a wardrobe essential, and the hi-shine vinyl finish of this one makes it feel fresh and modern. The A-line shape makes it flattering and easy to wear, dressed down with a jumper and chunky boots.
- The Headrow jumper, £45. Alexa is well known for her love of cable knitted jumpers, so it’s no surprise to see one in her collection! The drop sleeve and turtleneck shape of this one makes it a versatile wardrobe essential.
- The Harper dress, £49.50. A move on from the slip dresses so popular in the summer, the wider straps and luxe satin fabric make this zebra print number perfect for after-hours dressing. Zebra is a key print for AW16, so this ticks all of the trend boxes!
- The Crown jacket, £99. This faux fur jacket was inspired by an archive piece from 1981. Perfect for adding a touch of glamour to daytime looks and of course, an essential party dress cover up.
- The Calverley dress, £49.50. Worn by Alexa during the launch of the campaign, this pretty polka dot midi dress was inspired by a 1990’s style. It features a tie neck halter strap so you can ensure the perfect fit.
- The Lovell blouse, £35. A piece from 1977 inspired this blouse which has beautiful lace panelling and a frilled collar and cuff. Re-imagined in a chambray denim shade, it makes an easy wearing day-to-night style.
- The leather lace up brogue boots: Masculine brogue detailing and a chunky sole offsets the hi-shine patent of these lace up brogue boots, which are practical as well as fashionable! Perfect to add a little edge to any look.