If you would like assistance getting around The Mall, The Venue or The Retail Park, AccessAbility will be able to help you.
The Mall is designed to be easily accessible for all our visitors. For those who need some assistance getting around The Mall, we provide a number of facilities to make your visit as enjoyable as possible:
- 400 disabled parking spaces all round The Mall, giving flat access into both levels of the centre
- FREE use of manual or electric wheelchairs or scooters
- Large electric doorways
- Wide malls
- Lifts with low level controls near the central fountain and at
both ends of The Mall,
as well as in John Lewis and Marks & Spencer
- Disabled toilets in our five toilet blocks, each with an alarm response system
- Low-level counters in our Food Court
- Staff at our Information Desk will be happy to help you during your visit
What is Available?
AccessAbility provides FREE use of manual or electric wheelchairs and scooters. On your arrival, our staff will be able to recommend the best form of support to meet your individual needs. The wheelchairs and scooters are very easy to use and we'll be happy to assist you with a practice session before you set off. We can also adapt the electric wheelchairs to suit your requirements. You are welcome to use your wheelchair or scooter at The Mall, The Venue and The Retail Park, giving you easy access to the many superb shops, restaurants and leisure facilities here at Cribbs Causeway.
- Customer Collection Point on the Ground Floor
- Free delivery covering all local areas
- Telephone shopping
- Fitting rooms for wheelchair users
- Mobile Induction Loop
- Typetalk calls
- Public telephone for wheelchair users
- Wide access lifts to all floors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Staff with some knowledge of sign language
Easier Shopping for Disabled Customers at Marks & Spencer
- Loan of manual and electric wheelchairs
- Lifts to all floors
- Easy access tills
- Customer Collection Point on the Lower Mall
How to Book?
To book a scooter or wheelchair please click here